Water Intake Screen
Home › Products › Industrial Screens › Water Intake Screen
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
|Country of Origin
||Stainless SS 304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L
||0.1/0.15/0.2/0.25/0.3 and up to 6.0 mm.
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Water Intake Screen Help Nuclear Power Plants Filter Clean Waters
Intake Screens - T intake screens, half intake screens and drum intake screens
- Intake screens, also called passive intake screens and wedge wire intake screens, are constructed of non-plugging V-shaped wires with continuous and smooth slots. Point welded onto the wedge wire support rod, intake screen supply large open area and low velocity flow through the entire screen surface.
- This reduces impingement and entertainment of debris while protecting aquatic life. The slot width ranges from 1 mm to 10 mm (0.04" to 0.4") and 3 mm (0.12") is the most common.
- Intake screens are regarded as the first safeguard of intake system to keep fish safe and protect pumps and turbines from harmful debris. They are both efficient and environmentally safe.
- It is an passive device, which have no moving parts to allow for efficient and effective fabrication with little to no maintenance.
- Continuous slots and large open area is minimum clogging and maximum water flow.
- Multiple designs and configurations accommodate deep to shallow depths.
- Stainless steel material is corrosion resistance and durable life.
- It can protect aquatic life as well as protect pump and equipment safe from harmful debris.
Intake screens provide continuous water extraction from rivers, lakes, dams and oceans.
They are widely used in the following industries:
- Municipal water supply
- Water treatment plants
- LNG plants
- Paper & pulp
- Sugar mills
- Nuclear power plants
Looking for "Water Intake Screen" ?